When the Cure Is Worse than the Disease
|Symptom||% of Reduction|
I have had all mercury removed from my mouth. I would recommend it for you as well. You can use your local directory to call dentists in your area that have expertise in removing mercury.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears MD
1. Svare, C.W. Dental Amalgam Related Mercury Exposure. Cal Dent Assoc J. pp 55-60, Oct. 1984.
2. USPHS, ATSDR. Toxicological Profile for Mercury: Update TP-93/10, Page 125.
3. ADA. When your patients ask about mercury in amalgam. JADA. 120:395-8. April 1990.
4. Genco R. Periodontal disease and Cardiovascular disease: epidemiology and possible mechanisms. Journal of American Dental Association. 2002 Jun; 133 Supple: 14S-22S.
5. Hultman, P; et. Al. Activation of the immune system and systemic immune-complex deposits in Brown Norway rats with dental amalgam restorations. J Dents Res. 77(6):1415-1425, Jun 1998.
6. Environmental Health Criteria 1, Mercury. World Health Organization, Geneva, 1976.